Pure Caribbean Swai or also called Sutchi (Pangasius Hypophthalmus) is a farm raised whitefish with a mild, delicate taste. With a firm, flaky texture and sweet buttery flavor. Its the perfect choice for a variety of dishes.
- Mild, sweet buttery flavor
- Versatile – can be baked, broiled, fried, steamed or grilled
- Naturally low in saturated fat and cholesterol
- Excellent source of lean protein and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Free of hormones, antibiotics, mercury and other contaminants
- Fillets are 100% hand-cut and trimmed & completely boneless
- Moist, firm texture, prefect for any white fish recipe